Saturday, June 20, 2009

wow, it feels so wierd right now. could it be because the house is erily quiet? could it be because its a almost comfy 70 degrees in here while its nearly 100 outside? could it be because the whole pack is sleeping for once? hmm...dunno. its kinda freaking me out though. my human family went to the pool today, i couldnt go....for reasons...yeah, lets leave it at that. i could have gone, but i couldnt swim. and id fry in the sun. ><><) well, there bugging the crap outa me asking: 'why wont you come swimming?' so on and so forth. i tell them that as soon as i can go swimming, i will. they just want to see me do cannonballs off the diving board. -_-* but its fun for me cuz i get to soak them. hehehehe.....

and now my stomach is growling at me because i havent put any food in it sence yesterday afternoon. it doesnt help that im growing........again ><

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL

Tell the pack I said HEY