Thursday, June 18, 2009

its official, i will look like a effin barbie doll in a picture my mom wants. i. will. die. a. slow. and. painful. and. humiliating. death. meek...

but, im back. computer crashed. again. i blame u! limewire! urg.

well, some sad news, forsaken and i, well, were no longer friends really. *sigh* ill miss all the dum dum times we had together. ima miss her being around me. but, ill be fine. i guess.

summers boring as crap this year. all ive done is stay at home and work. gone shopping (but was forced into dresses)

new awesome band (well, not really new, i just heard them):
12 stones. i. love. there. music. i would put it on my playlist, and i will. as soon as i figure out my passwords. >.<

oh em gee. i might get to go to the lake this weekend yayy!
and my cousins, aunt, and uncle are coming down like, next month. woot!

anyway......

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL I'm sure you looked very pretty in a dress. XD

LoL werewolf in a dress. XD

Dark wolf said...

me, in a dress? thats like...like me smiling! it doesnt happen. ever.