Sunday, May 31, 2009

random pictures

i no the feeling little guy. it is a perfect day when you have a stick!
what bella says too me.....>.< thats right! no obedience school for you! xD


i agree little wolf/ wolf dog. i would like a bigger yard for you too.



this...this is how amy sounds when shes in the car >.<
so, this concludes (omg, i didnt think i knew that word >.<) random pictures with me. hope you liked them. 'cause it took me for freakin ever to get them to upload 'cause my computers freakin slow today. lol.
im so happy! i ran (litteraly) 3 hours straight! yayy
bad news is...it was chasing mark around the playground...
but we went to the park!!!!!! woot! (er...i sound like a 5 year old D:)
but, im posting in random colors today! making my blog colorful! haha.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL I love these.